(1) The governing board may conduct its proceedings (including its meetings) as it considers appropriate.
(2) A meeting may be held using a method of communication, or a combination of methods of communication, that allows a board member taking part to hear what each other member taking part says without the members being in each other's presence.
a phone link, a satellite link, an internet or intranet link
(3) A governing board member who takes part in a meeting conducted under subsection (2) is taken, for all purposes, to be present at the meeting.
(4) A resolution is a valid resolution of the governing board, even if it is not passed at a meeting of the board, if all members agree to the proposed resolution in writing or by electronic communication.
Example of electronic communication
(5) The board must keep minutes of its meetings.