(1) This section applies if premises that are the subject of a residential tenancy agreement are affected residential premises.
Note Affected residential premises —see the dictionary.
(2) A party to the residential tenancy agreement may, by written notice to the other party, terminate the agreement.
(3) If the tenant terminates the agreement, the tenant must give the lessor at least 2 days notice of the termination.
(4) If the lessor terminates the agreement, the lessor must give the tenant at least 1 week's notice of the termination.
(5) The tenancy ends on the date stated in the notice.