(1) Application may be made to the administrative appeals tribunal for the review of an appealable decision.
(2) The administrative appeals tribunal must not, in relation to a proposed building, or a building as proposed to be altered, forming part of a development within the meaning of the Land Act, division 6.2—
(a) vary a decision issuing a stop notice under section 53 or a notice under section 58 (2) or (4) (Further notices relating to stop notices) or section 62 (1) (Notice to carry out building work), or substitute a decision for such a decision it has set aside, in a way that would be contrary to an approval of the development under that division; or
(b) vary a decision issuing a notice under section 58 (4), or substitute a decision for such a decision it has set aside, unless the development has been approved under that division.
(3) If the construction occupations registrar makes an appealable decision, the registrar must give written notice of the decision to the relevant person in relation to the decision.
(4) A notice under subsection (3) must be in accordance with the requirements of the code of practice in force under the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1989 , section 25B (1).
(5) The regulations may prescribe—
(a) what decisions are appealable decisions; and
(b) the relevant person for each appealable decision.