(1) The provisions set out in schedule 1 are taken, on the commencement of this section, to be regulations made under this Act, section 152 (Regulation-making power).
(2) To remove any doubt and without limiting subsection (1), the provisions set out in schedule 1 may be amended or repealed as if they had been made as regulations by the Executive under this Act, section 152.
(3) To remove any doubt, the regulations mentioned in subsection (1) are taken—
(a) to have been notified under the Legislation Act on the day this Act is notified; and
(b) to have commenced on the commencement day; and
(c) not to be required to be presented to the Legislative Assembly under the Legislation Act, section 64 (1).
(4) Subsections (1), (2) and (3) are laws to which the Legislation Act, section 88 (Repeal does not end effect of transitional laws etc) applies.
(5) This section expires on the day it commences.