33. (1) This section has effect subject to section 34.
(2) If a person dies in the Territory, the death is to be registered under this Act.
(3) If a person dies in an aircraft during a flight to an airport in the Territory, the death may be registered under this Act.
(a) a person who is domiciled or ordinarily resident in the Territory dies outside the Commonwealth; or
(b) a person dies outside the Commonwealth leaving property in the Territory;
the death may be registered under this Act.
(5) The Registrar-General is not required to register a death under subsection (3) or (4) if the death is registered under a corresponding law.
(6) If a child is still-born, the child's death is not to be registered under this Part.