Australian Capital Territory Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
ADMINISTRATIVE APPEALS TRIBUNAL REGULATIONS (NO. 10 OF 1989)
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Regulations.
2. (1) In these Regulations, unless the contrary intention appears, “the Act” means the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1989.
3. (1) The seal of the Tribunal shall be of a design approved by the President and shall include the words “Australian Capital Territory Administrative Appeals Tribunal”.
4. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 27 (1) (b) of the Act, the prescribed form is Form 1.
5. (1) An application under subsection 28 (2) of the Act shall be in writing and may be in accordance with Form 5.
6. A request under subsection 37 (2) of the Act shall be made—
7. A request under subsection 41 (2) of the Act shall be made—
8. A request under subsection 41 (3) of the Act shall be made—
9. (1) The Registrar shall, on receipt of a request under subsection 41 (2) or (3) of the Act, give notice of the request to the person who made the decision and to any other party to the proceeding.
10. (1) The Registrar shall cause the date on which a document was lodged or received at the Registry to be recorded on the document.
11. (1) Subject to subregulation (2), a notice under subsection 19 (3) of the Act shall be lodged with the Tribunal by delivering the notice to the Registrar not less than 7 days before the day on which the hearing to which the notice relates is to commence.
12. For the purposes of subsection 37 (1) of the Act, the prescribed number of copies is—
13. A summons under subsection 40 (2) of the Act—
14. (1) Subject to subregulation (2), the Registry shall be open for business on every day, other than a Saturday, a Sunday or a day that is observed as a holiday in the Public Service, from 9.30 am until 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm until 4.00 pm.
15. Where a person who is a part-time member of the Commonwealth Administrative Appeals Tribunal is sitting as a part-time member of the Tribunal, the person shall be paid the same remuneration and allowances as the person would be paid if the person were sitting as a part-time member of that first-mentioned tribunal.
AustLII: Copyright Policy