Australian Capital Territory Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
ASSOCIATIONS INCORPORATION REGULATIONS (NO. 31 OF 1991)
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
PART I--PRELIMINARY CITATION 1. THESE REGULATIONS MAY BE CITED AS THE ASSOCIATIONS INCORPORATION REGULATIONS.
2. In these Regulations, unless the contrary intention appears—“the Act” means the Associations Incorporation Act 1991.
PART II--INFORMATION FOR COMPLETION OF FORMS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
3. Where an approved form requires—
4. Unless the Registrar otherwise approves, a document submitted for lodgment with the Registrar shall—
5. (1) Where the space provided for a particular purpose in an approved form is insufficient to contain all the required information in relation to a particular item, that information shall be set out in a document annexed to the form.
6. (1) Unless these Regulations state otherwise, a document relating to an incorporated association that is required to be lodged by, or on behalf of, the association or lodged by the public officer of the association, shall be signed by the public officer of the association or by a member of the committee of the association who has been authorised by the committee for the purpose.
7. Where a document is required to be lodged with the Registrar and a period of time within which the document is to be lodged is not provided for, the document shall be lodged within 1 month, or within such further period as the Registrar allows, after the happening of the event to which the document relates.
8. (1) An affidavit or statement in writing shall be sworn or made on behalf of an association, by a member of the committee who has been authorised by the committee for that purpose or by the public officer of the association.
9. For the purposes of subsection 127 (2) of the Act, a document relating to an incorporated association that is to be verified shall be verified by a statement in writing signed by—
10. For the purposes of subsection 67 (1) of the Act, the following particulars are prescribed for inclusion in the register of members:
11. For the purposes of subsection 73 (2) of the Act, the prescribed number of copies is 100.
12. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 74 (3) (a) of the Act, the prescribed amount is $150,000 per annum.
13. An incorporated association that has gross receipts exceeding $500,000 for a financial year of that association is prescribed for the purposes of section 76 of the Act.
14. For the purposes of subsection 95 (3) of the Act, the commission payable is an amount calculated at the rate of 5%.
15. For the purposes of paragraph 127 (1) (a) of the Act, the rules set out in the Schedule are prescribed as model rules for the purposes of the Act.
AustLII: Copyright Policy