Australian Capital Territory Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
GAMING MACHINE REGULATIONS(AMENDMENT) (NO. 28 OF 1996)
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations commence on the day on which they are notified in the Gazette.
2. In these Regulations, “Principal Regulations” means the Gaming Machine Regulations.
3. Regulation 2 of the Principal Regulations is amended by inserting the following definitions:“ ‘club' means—
4. After regulation 8 of the Principal Regulations, the following Parts are inserted:
PART IV--INTRA-CLUB LINKED JACKPOT ARRANGEMENTS
PART V--INTER-CLUB LINKED JACKPOT ARRANGEMENTS
5. The Principal Regulations are amended by adding at the end the following Schedules:
AustLII: Copyright Policy