Australian Capital Territory Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
LAND (PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT) REGULATIONS (AMENDMENT) (NO. 7 OF
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. (1) This regulation and regulation 2 commence on the day on which these regulations are notified in the Gazette.
2. In these Regulations, “Principal Regulations” means the Land (Planning and Environment) Regulations.
3. The Principal Regulations, as in force immediately before the day on which section 43 of the Land (Planning and Environment) (Amendment) Act (No. 3) 1996 commences, continue to apply in relation to the determination of an amount under paragraph 184 (b) of the Act as so in force in respect of a variation of a lease approved, but not executed, before that day as if these regulations had not been made.
4. Regulations 11A, 12 and 13 of the Principal Regulations are repealed and the following heading and regulations are substituted:
5. (1) Regulation 13A of the Principal Regulations is amended—
6. Regulation 14 of the Principal Regulations is repealed and the following regulations are substituted:
7. Regulation 15 of the Principal Regulations is amended—
8. After regulation 15 of the Principal Regulations the following Division is inserted:
9. Schedule 3 to the Principal Regulations is repealed.
AustLII: Copyright Policy