(1) The following provisions commence on the day after these regulations are notified:
• part 2 (Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulations 2000);
• regulation 9 (Regulations amended—pt 3);
• regulation 11 (which is about the identification of authorised people);
• part 5 (Road Transport (Safety and Traffic Management) Regulations 2000).
(2) The remaining provisions commence immediately after the commencement of the Road Transport Legislation Amendment Act 2002 , section 13.
The provisions of regulations providing for the name and commencement
automatically commence on the notification day (see Legislation Act 2000 ,
Part 2 Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulations 2000