Australian Capital Territory Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
SUPREME COURT RULES (AMENDMENT) (NO. 22 OF 1996)
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. These Rules commence on the day on which they are notified in the Gazette.
2. In these Rules, “Principal Rules” means the Supreme Court Rules.
3. Before rule 1 of Order 34 of the Principal Rules the following rule is inserted in that Order:
4. Rule 75 of Order 65 of the Principal Rules is repealed and the following rule substituted:
5. After rule 14 of Order 72 of the Principal Rules the following rule is inserted:
6. The First Schedule to the Principal Rules is amended—
7. The Third Schedule to the Principal Rules is amended by omitting Form 3H and substituting the forms set out in the Schedule to these Rules.
AustLII: Copyright Policy