(1) This section applies to a person if the person is a registered debt agreement administrator.
(2) The person may, by written notice given to the Inspector-General, request the Inspector-General to accept the surrender of the person's registration as a debt agreement administrator.
(3) A request under subsection (2) must be in the approved form.
(4) The person ceases to be registered as a debt agreement administrator when the Inspector-General accepts the request.
(5) If the Inspector-General accepts a request given under subsection (2), the Inspector-General must remove the person's registration details from the National Personal Insolvency Index.