(1) In time of war the Governor-General may, by proclamation, call upon persons specified in section 59 to serve in the Defence Force in accordance with this Act for the duration of the time of war.
(2) A Proclamation under this section must call on persons in the order in which they are included in classes established for the purposes of this subsection under subsection (3).
(3) The regulations may establish a series of classes of persons for the purposes of subsection (2).
(4) A Proclamation must be laid before each House of the Parliament before, but not more than 90 days before, the day on which it is expressed to come into effect.
(5) A Proclamation does not come into effect unless, within the period of 90 days before it is expressed to come into effect, it is approved, by resolution, by each House of the Parliament.