(1) This section applies to an accreditation of a plan, regime or policy under section 208A, 222A, 245 or 265.
(2) The Minister may accredit a plan, regime or policy under that section even though he or she considers that the plan, regime or policy should be accredited only:
(a) during a particular period; or
(b) while certain circumstances exist; or
(c) while a certain condition is complied with.
In such a case, the instrument of accreditation is to specify the period, circumstances or condition.
(3) If an accreditation specifies a particular period as mentioned in subsection (2), the accreditation ceases to be in force at the end of that period.
(4) If an accreditation specifies circumstances as mentioned in subsection (2), the Minister must, in writing, revoke the accreditation if he or she is satisfied that those circumstances have ceased to exist.
(5) The Minister may, in writing, vary an accreditation by:
(a) specifying one or more conditions (or further conditions) to which the accreditation is subject; or
(b) revoking or varying a condition:
(i) specified in the instrument of accreditation; or
(ii) specified under paragraph (a).
(6) A condition may relate to reporting or monitoring.
(7) The Minister must, in writing, revoke an accreditation if he or she is satisfied that a condition of the accreditation has been contravened.