(1) A reference in this Division to the transfer of property or services to a trust estate includes a reference to the transfer of such property or services by way of the creation of the trust estate.
(2) For the purposes of this Division, where an entity acquires property that did not previously exist, the property is taken to have existed immediately before the acquisition and to have been transferred by the entity who created the property.
(3) For the purposes of this Division, property or services are taken to have been transferred to an entity if the property or services have been applied for the benefit of, or in accordance with the directions of, the entity.
(4) Without limiting the generality of subsection (3), a reference in that subsection to the application of property or services for the benefit of an entity includes a reference to the application of property or services in the discharge, in whole or in part, of a debt due by the entity.
(5) Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in this Division to a transfer of property or services includes a reference to a transfer made before the commencement of this Division.
(6) A reference in this Division to a transfer of property or services made before the IP time includes a reference to a transfer made at the IP time.