(1) The following decisions are taken to be made by the Minister causing a record to be made of the decision:
(a) a decision to cancel a visa, or not to cancel a visa;
(b) a decision to revoke the cancellation of a visa, or not to revoke the cancellation of a visa.
(2) The record must state the day and time of its making.
(3) The decision is taken to have been made on the day and at the time the record is made.
(4) The Minister has no power to vary or revoke the decision after the day and time the record is made.
(5) Failure to comply with subsection (2) does not affect the validity of the decision or the operation of subsection (4).