(1) The Governor-General may make regulations prescribing matters:
(a) required or permitted by this Act to be prescribed; or
(b) necessary or convenient to be prescribed for carrying out or giving effect to this Act.
(2) Without limiting subsection (1), the Governor-General may make regulations on any matter about which the Minister may make My Health Records Rules.
(3) Before the Governor-General makes regulations, the Minister must consult the Ministerial Council.
(4) The regulations may prescribe penalties of not more than 50 penalty units for offences against the regulations.
(5) The regulations may provide for civil penalties for contraventions of the regulations, which must not be more than:
(a) 50 penalty units for an individual; or
(b) 250 penalty units for a body corporate.