(1) The Commission may, in writing, determine a scheme for and in relation to the making of payments to employers in respect of the provision by the employers of suitable civilian work to persons as mentioned in paragraph 61(3)(c) and subsection 62(3).
Scheme must be approved by the Minister
(2) The scheme has no effect unless the Minister has approved it in writing.
Variation or revocation of scheme
(3) The Commission may, by written determination, vary or revoke the scheme that is in force under this section.
(4) A determination under subsection (3) has no effect unless the Minister has approved it in writing.
(5) A determination under subsection (1) or (3) made by the Commission and approved by the Minister is a legislative instrument made by the Minister on the day on which the determination is approved.