(1) The powers of the Commissioner include, but are not limited to, the power to enter into contracts.
(2) Any contract entered into by the Commissioner is to be entered into on behalf of the Commonwealth.
(3) Any real or personal property held by the Commissioner is held for and on behalf of the Commonwealth.
(4) Any money received by the Commissioner is received for and on behalf of the Commonwealth.
(5) The Commissioner cannot hold real or personal property, or money, on trust for a person other than the Commonwealth.
Note: The Commonwealth may hold real or personal property or money on trust.
(6) To avoid doubt, a right to sue is taken not to be personal property for the purposes of subsection (3).