(1) The CEO is responsible for the day-to-day administration of Screen Australia.
(2) The CEO has power to do all things necessary or convenient to be done for or in connection with the performance of his or her duties.
(3) Except in relation to the CEO's powers under the Public Service Act 1999 , the CEO is to act in accordance with any policies determined, and any directions given, by the Board.
(4) All acts and things done in the name of, or on behalf of, Screen Australia by the CEO, or with the authority of the CEO, are taken to have been done by Screen Australia.
(5) If a function or power of Screen Australia is dependent on the opinion, belief or state of mind of Screen Australia in relation to a matter, the function or power may be exercised upon the opinion, belief or state of mind of a person or body acting as mentioned in subsection (4) in relation to that matter.
(6) If a policy or direction under subsection (3) is in writing, the policy or direction is not a legislative instrument.