(1) A Part 103 aircraft is listed with a Part 103 ASAO for the purposes of this regulation if the aircraft is listed with the Part 103 ASAO in accordance with the requirements prescribed by the Part 103 Manual of Standards for the purposes of this subregulation.
Certain Part 103 aircraft must be listed
(2) The owner of a Part 103 aircraft contravenes this subregulation if:
(a) the aircraft is an aircraft other than a sailplane, hang glider, powered hang glider, paraglider, powered paraglider or registered touring motor glider; and
(b) the aircraft has an empty weight of more than 70 kg; and
(c) a person operates the aircraft; and
(d) the aircraft is not listed with a Part 103 ASAO.
Other Part 103 aircraft may be listed
(3) If paragraphs (2)(a) and (b) do not apply to a Part 103 aircraft, the aircraft may be listed with a Part 103 ASAO.
Listing with more than one ASAO prohibited
(4) The owner of a Part 103 aircraft contravenes this subregulation if:
(a) a person operates the aircraft; and
(b) the aircraft is listed with more than one Part 103 ASAO at the same time.
(5) A person commits an offence of strict liability if the person contravenes subregulation (2) or (4).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.