(1) If CASA is satisfied that it is necessary in the interests of aviation safety, CASA may, by written notice given to an Australian air transport operator, direct the operator to change the operator's exposition:
(a) to remove particular information, procedures or instructions from the exposition; or
(b) to include particular information, procedures or instructions in the exposition; or
(c) to revise or vary the information, procedures or instructions in the exposition.
(2) CASA may, by written notice given to an Australian air transport operator, direct the operator to remove any of the operator's key personnel from the person's position if satisfied that the person is not:
(a) carrying out the safety responsibilities of the position under Subpart 119.D; or
(b) if the person is the chief executive officer--properly managing safety matters for which the person is accountable under Subpart 119.D.
(3) A notice under this regulation must state the time within which the direction must be complied with.
(4) An Australian air transport operator contravenes this subregulation if:
(a) CASA gives the operator a direction under this regulation; and
(b) the operator does not comply with the direction within the time stated in the notice.
(5) A person commits an offence of strict liability if the person contravenes subregulation (4).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.
Subpart 119.D -- Organisation and personnel