(1) This regulation applies in relation to an aeroplane if:
(a) the aeroplane takes off from, or lands on, a runway; and
(b) the width of the runway (a narrow runway ) is less than the width for the aeroplane worked out in the manner prescribed by the Part 121 Manual of Standards for the purposes of this paragraph; and
(c) the aeroplane has a maximum certificated take-off weight of more than 5,700 kg; and
(d) the aeroplane is of a type first type certificated in its country of manufacture on or after 1 March 1978.
(2) The operator and the pilot in command of an aeroplane for a flight each contravene this subregulation if:
(a) the aeroplane takes off from, or lands on, a narrow runway; and
(b) the aircraft flight manual instructions for the aeroplane do not include requirements for the operation of the aeroplane on a narrow runway.
(3) An aeroplane operator's exposition must include procedures for taking off from, or landing on, a narrow runway.
(4) An aeroplane operator's exposition must include procedures relating to the training required for the aeroplane's flight crew to conduct a take-off from, or a landing on, a narrow runway.
(5) A person commits an offence of strict liability if the person contravenes subregulation (2).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.