(1) If CASA is satisfied that it is necessary in the interests of aviation safety, CASA may, by written notice given to a balloon transport operator, direct the operator to change its exposition:
(a) to remove particular information, procedures or instructions from the exposition; or
(b) to include particular information, procedures or instructions in the exposition; or
(c) to revise or vary the information, procedures or instructions in the exposition.
(2) CASA may, by written notice given to a balloon transport operator, direct the operator to remove any of the operator's key personnel from the person's position if satisfied that the person is not:
(a) carrying out the responsibilities of the position; or
(b) if the person is the chief executive officer--properly managing matters for which the person is accountable.
(3) A notice under this regulation must state the period within which the direction must be complied with.
(4) A balloon transport operator contravenes this subregulation if:
(a) CASA gives the operator a direction under this regulation; and
(b) the operator does not comply with the direction within the period stated in the notice.
(5) A person commits an offence of strict liability if the person contravenes subregulation (4).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.