(1) This regulation applies if:
(a) a rotorcraft conducts an IFR flight to or from an aerodrome:
(i) in a foreign country; and
(ii) at which IMC exist; and
(b) the country does not base the design of its instrument approach and departure procedures on ICAO Document 8168 (PANS-OPS).
(2) The rotorcraft operator's exposition must include the instrument approach and departure procedures for the aerodrome that are approved by the national aviation authority of the country.
(3) The operator of a rotorcraft for a flight contravenes this subregulation if a requirement mentioned in subregulation (4) is not met for the flight.
(4) The requirements are the following:
(a) each pilot assigned to the flight by the operator must have successfully completed training in the country's instrument approach and departure procedures;
(b) the flight must be conducted in accordance with the instrument approach and departure procedures for the aerodrome included in the operator's exposition.
(5) A person commits an offence of strict liability if the person contravenes subregulation (3).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.