(1) An ARFFS provider for an aerodrome to which subregulation 139.755(2) applies must ensure that the necessary buildings and facilities for the service, including the following, are at the aerodrome:
(a) a fire station;
(b) communications facilities;
(c) facilities for the maintenance of vehicles and equipment;
(d) training facilities;
(e) storage facilities;
(f) if there is a body of water within 1 000 metres of a runway threshold--a boat ramp and boat launching facilities.
(2) The ARFFS provider must ensure that those buildings and facilities comply with any applicable requirements (including requirements as to location) in the Manual of Standards.
(3) The ARFFS provider must ensure that there is a facility, in accordance with the requirements of the Manual of Standards, for replenishing the water supply of a fire fighting vehicle.
(4) The ARFFS provider must ensure that there are the appropriate emergency roads on the aerodrome in accordance with the requirements of the Manual of Standards.
(5) An ARFFS provider must ensure that there are, at an aerodrome other than one to which subregulation 139.755(2) applies, the following facilities:
(a) a standby point for an emergency vehicle that will allow the vehicle to achieve the response time required by the Manual of Standards;
(b) storage for a reserve stock of extinguishing agents.