(1) There must be, on the aerodrome, vehicles and equipment for delivering extinguishing agent onto a fire.
(2) There must be at least as many vehicles, and at least as much equipment, as required by the applicable standards and requirements.
(3) Each vehicle or piece of equipment:
(a) must be capable of delivering extinguishing agent onto a fire at at least the rate required by the applicable standards and requirements; and
(b) must have at least the performance (in other respects) required by those standards and requirements.
(4) The vehicles must carry ancillary equipment in accordance with the applicable standards and requirements.
(5) Each vehicle and piece of equipment must be in good working order.
(6) The vehicles must be of a colour permitted by the applicable standards and requirements.
(7) The provider must keep maintenance instructions for each vehicle and each piece of the equipment, including all the information necessary to permit an appropriately qualified and technically competent person to carry out maintenance, performance monitoring, defect reporting, fault reporting and record-keeping on or for the vehicle or equipment.