(1) There must be an operations manual for the service that complies with the standards set out in the Manual of Standards.
(2) The operations manual must include a chart showing the organisations that provide services to the provider, setting out the roles and responsibilities of those organisations and how those roles and responsibilities affect the Aerodrome Emergency Procedures for the aerodrome concerned.
(3) The operations manual must be kept up to date.
(4) Each of the provider's employees must have ready access to an up-to-date copy of the operations manual.
(5) The provider must give CASA a copy of the operations manual, and of any changes to it.
(6) There must be an up-to-date copy of the operations manual at each operational station.
(7) The provider must comply with the requirements of the operations manual.