(1) If CASA is satisfied that it is necessary in the interests of aviation safety, CASA may, by written notice given to an ASAO, direct the ASAO to change the ASAO's exposition:
(a) to remove particular information, procedures or instructions from the exposition; or
(b) to include particular information, procedures or instructions in the exposition; or
(c) to revise or vary the information, procedures or instructions in the exposition.
(2) CASA may, by written notice given to an ASAO, direct the ASAO to remove any of the key personnel of the ASAO from the person's position if CASA is satisfied that the person is not:
(a) carrying out the responsibilities of the position; or
(b) if the person is the accountable manager of the ASAO's organisation--properly managing matters for which the person is accountable.
(3) A notice under this regulation must state the time within which the direction must be complied with.
(4) If CASA gives an ASAO a direction under this regulation, the ASAO must comply with the direction within the time specified in the notice.
(5) An ASAO commits an offence of strict liability if the ASAO contravenes subregulation (4).
Penalty: 50 penalty units.
Subpart 149.D -- Organisation and personnel