(1) If the Minister cancels a visa under section 109 of the Act, the Minister must notify the former holder of the visa in writing that the visa has been cancelled.
(2) A notification under subregulation (1) must set out the ground for the cancellation.
Note 1: Regulation 2.55 applies to the giving of a document relating to:
* the proposed cancellation of a visa under the Act; or
* the cancellation of a visa under the Act; or
* the revocation of the cancellation of a visa under the Act.
Note 2: A document given to a person in immigration detention is given in the manner specified in regulation 5.02.