(1) As soon as practicable after a person gives a field development plan to the Titles Administrator under regulation 4.04, the Titles Administrator must give the plan to the Joint Authority.
(2) After receiving the plan from the Titles Administrator, the Joint Authority must:
(a) accept the plan; or
(b) reject the plan; or
(c) ask the Titles Administrator to notify the person in writing that the Joint Authority is unable to make a decision without further assessment of the plan.
Further assessment before decision
(3) If the Joint Authority asks the Titles Administrator to issue a notice under paragraph (2)(c), the Joint Authority must specify for inclusion in the notice:
(a) any further information the Joint Authority requires to be included in the plan; and
(b) the date after which the Joint Authority will commence further assessment of the plan.
(4) The date specified under paragraph (3)(b) must give the person a reasonable opportunity to modify or resubmit the plan.
(5) If the Joint Authority undertakes further assessment of a field development plan, the Joint Authority must accept or reject the field development plan as soon as practicable.
Acceptance may be subject to conditions
(6) The Joint Authority may accept the field development plan subject to conditions.
Notice of decision
(7) The Titles Administrator must notify the person in writing of the following matters as soon as practicable after the Joint Authority has made a decision to accept or reject the field development plan:
(a) the terms of the decision;
(b) if the Joint Authority rejects the plan--the reasons for the decision;
(c) if the Joint Authority accepts the plan--the date on which the plan commences;
(d) if the Joint Authority accepts the plan subject to a condition--the condition and the reason for making the acceptance subject to a condition.
Date of effect
(8) If the Joint Authority accepts the field development plan, the plan commences on the date notified under paragraph (7)(c).