Commonwealth Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS 1993
- made under the Radiocommunications Act 1992
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. Name of regulations
6. What functions or duties attract exemption from Parts 3.1, 4.1 and 4.2 of the Act?
PART 3--CONDITIONS FOR TRANSMITTER LICENCES
Division 1--Conditions applicable generally
Division 2--Conditions applicable to amateur stations
PART 4--EXAMINATIONS FOR CERTIFICATES OF PROFICIENCY
13. Examinations conducted under the Regulations
14. Restricted Operator's Examination
18. First-Class and Second-Class Radio Electronic Operator's Examinations
19. General Operator's Examination
20. When ACMA must give notice of examinations
21. Notice for examination
22. Examination result and reassessment
PART 5--PAYMENT OF PENALTIES
23. When may an infringement notice be served?
24. How is an infringement notice to be served?
25. What must be included in an infringement notice?
26. What is the effect of withdrawal of an infringement notice?
27. What happens if the penalty is paid?
28. What happens if the penalty is paid by cheque?
29. What happens if more than one notice is served in relation to the same alleged offence?
30. What effect does this Part have on the institution and prosecution of proceedings?
31. Evidentiary matters
32A. Datacasting transmitter licence
32. Officers who may give directions to which subsection 108(3) of the Act applies
33. Words describing intention to use device outside Australia
34. Organisations specified for the purposes of paragraph 193(1)(a) of the Act
36. Form of warrant
38. Instrument to be regarded in exercising power under Act
38A. Eligible radiocommunications device
38B. Specified particulars--supply of cellular mobile repeaters
39. Qualifications required by officers who issue evidentiary certificates
40. Directions that may be given by inspectors
41. Issue of duplicate instruments
42. Authorised persons
45. Service of notices
SCHEDULE 1 Examinations
SCHEDULE 2 Officers of Organisations that deal with natural disasters
SCHEDULE 3 Prescribed Organisations
SCHEDULE 4Schedule 4
AustLII: Copyright Policy