Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 440D
Stay of proceedings
(1) During the administration of a company, a proceeding in a court against
the company or in relation to any of its property cannot be begun or proceeded
- with the administrator's written consent; or
- with the leave of the Court and in accordance with such terms (if any) as
the Court imposes.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply to:
- a criminal proceeding; or
- a prescribed proceeding.
AustLII: Copyright Policy