Commonwealth Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
FISHERIES MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS 1992
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
4. Application of the Act to areas outside the AFZ
5. Representative of the Minister
6. Auction for the grant of a fishing right
7. Tender for the grant of a fishing right
8. Ballot for the grant of a fishing right
9. Period for payment in relation to a fishing concession
10. Form of warrant
11. Approval for the presence of a foreign boat in the AFZ
12. Identification code for a boat
13. Production of documents on a foreign boat
14. Reporting of a boat's position
15. Identification of the call-sign of a foreign boat
16. Identification of the name of a foreign boat
17. Information relating to persons on board a boat
18. Boats may carry nominated persons
19. Sale or disposal of unclaimed equipment
20. Payment by instalments
22. Hours of operation of Registries of the Panel
23. Registrar must date and acknowledge documents
24. Application to the Panel for review of a decision to grant a fishing right
25. Notification by Principal Member that an application for review has been made
26. Notice of date, time and place of a hearing
28. Witness expenses
29. Replacement of documents
30. Return of documents
32. Requirement to use a logbook
33. Offences in relation to logbooks: Australian boats
34. Offences in relation to logbooks: foreign boats
35. Offences in relation to logbooks: general
37. References to areas of the AFZ
38. When can an infringement notice be served?
39. How is an infringement notice to be served?
40. What must be included in an infringement notice?
41. What happens if the person pays the relevant penalty?
42. Evidentiary matters
43. Can there be more than 1 infringement notice for the same offence?
44. What if the relevant penalty is paid by cheque?
45. This Part does not prevent a matter being prosecuted in a court and do not mean that an infringement notice must be served in all cases
46. What is the relevant penalty?
AustLII: Copyright Policy