(1) The Authority may, on or after accreditation, impose conditions on the accreditation of a TUMRA.
(2) If the Authority imposes conditions after accreditation, it must give the TUMRA holder a written notice setting out:
(a) the details of the conditions imposed; and
(b) the reasons for imposing the conditions; and
(c) the day on which the conditions take effect.
(3) Before imposing a condition under subsection (2), the Authority must consult with the TUMRA holder.
(4) Any conditions imposed by the Authority must be appropriate to attaining the objects of the Act.
(5) A condition may include a requirement that in specified circumstances a person must give the Authority a written undertaking in a form approved by the Authority.