(1) After the Authority makes, or refuses to make, a determination under section 212, the Authority must give the applicant written notice of the decision.
(2) A notice of a refusal to make the determination must set out:
(a) the reasons for the decision; and
(b) a statement to the effect that the applicant may apply:
(i) to the Authority under section 64 of the Act for reconsideration of the decision; and
(ii) if the applicant is dissatisfied with a decision on reconsideration--to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal under section 64A of the Act for review of the decision on reconsideration.
Numbering of secondary services
(3) The Authority must give a unique number to a secondary service.
(4) A notice of a decision to make a determination under section 212 in relation to a secondary service must include the unique number of the service.
Failure to comply with section
(5) A failure to comply with this section does not affect the validity of the decision.