Commonwealth Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
GENE TECHNOLOGY REGULATIONS 2001 2001 No. 106 - REG 25
- The Chairperson of the Gene Technology Technical Advisory Committee may,
by written notice to the Committee, direct the Committee to hold a meeting:
- at the time and place stated in the notice; and
- to deal with specified matters in the manner stated in the notice.
(2) In each year, the Committee may have as many meetings (other than meetings
by videoconference or teleconference) as:
- before the beginning of the
year the Regulator and the Chairperson have agreed may be held;
- the Regulator and the Chairperson agree should be additionally held.
- If the Chairperson of the Committee considers it appropriate and efficient
in the circumstances, the Committee may be directed:
- to meet, and
resolve decisions, by videoconference or teleconference; and
- to meet out of session.
(4) For this regulation:
"out of session", in relation to a meeting, means a meeting in which the
members take part by correspondence, electronic mail, telephone or in any
other way that does not involve formal simultaneous meeting and voting.
- Subject to these Regulations, the procedure of a meeting is as decided by
AustLII: Copyright Policy