Commonwealth Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
PRIMARY INDUSTRIES LEVIES AND CHARGES COLLECTION (CITRUS) REGULATIONS
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
5. Levy year
6. Leviable horticultural products
7. Chargeable horticultural products
8. Eligible industry body
9. Exemption from levy
10. How much levy is payable?
11. How much charge is payable?
12. When is levy due for payment?
13. When is charge due for payment?
14. Who must lodge a monthly return?
15. When must monthly returns be lodged?
16. What must be included in a monthly return?
17. Exemption from duty to lodge monthly returns
18. Application for exemption
19. Grant of exemption
20. Continuation of exemption
21. When must monthly returns be lodged if exemption refused or not continued?
22. Annual returns by producers
23. Annual returns-first purchasers, buying agents and selling agents
24. Annual returns-person who exports citrus
25. Records to be kept
26. Review of decisions
27. Determination by the Minister
29. Repeal of the Primary Industries Levies and Charges (Citrus) Regulations
AustLII: Copyright Policy