Commonwealth Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
PRIMARY INDUSTRIES LEVIES AND CHARGES COLLECTION (NATIONAL RESIDUE
SURVEY-AQUATIC ANIMAL EXPORT) REGULATIONS 1998
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. Name of Regulations
4. Meanings of words and phrases
6. Levy year (Collection Act, s 4 (1)-definition)
7. An exporter is a "producer" for Collection Act
8. Liability of exporting agents
9. What is the rate of NRS levy on fin fish?
10. What is the rate of NRS levy on abalone?
11. What is the rate of NRS levy on other crustaceans and molluscs?
12. What is the rate of NRS levy on other aquatic animals?
13. When is NRS levy due for payment? (Collection Act, s 6)
14. Who must file quarterly returns?
15. Applications for exemptions from filing quarterly returns
16. How to apply for exemption
17. Grant or refusal of exemption
18. Continuation of exemption
19. What Secretary must consider when making decision
20. Who must file annual return?
21. What must be in a return?
22. When and where quarterly return must be filed?
23. When and where annual return must be filed?
24. What records must be kept?
25. How long must records be kept?
26. Review of decisions
AustLII: Copyright Policy