Commonwealth Numbered Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS 1993
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
4. What is an Australian Satellite?
5. Which radiocommunications receivers are radiocommunications devices?
6. What functions or duties attract exemption from Parts 3.1, 4.1 and 4.2 of the Act?
7. General condition for transmitter licences
8. General conditions for communication by amateur stations
9. General conditions for use of amateur stations
10. General conditions in relation to operation of amateur stations
11. Condition in relation to control of equipment at amateur stations
12. Channels for operation-Citizen Band Radio Stations
13. Examinations conducted under the Regulations
14. Restricted Operator's Examination
15. Amateur Operator's Examination
16. Limited Amateur Operator's Examination
17. Novice Amateur Operator's Examination
18. First-Class and Second-Class Radio Electronic Operator's Examinations
19. General Operator's Examination
20. When must Spectrum Manager notify matters relating to examinations?
21. Notice for examination
22. Examination result and reassessment
23. When may an infringement notice be served?
24. How is an infringement notice to be served?
25. What must be included in an infringement notice?
26. What is the effect of withdrawal of an infringement notice?
27. What happens if the penalty is paid?
28. What happens if the penalty is paid by cheque?
29. What happens if more than one notice is served in relation to the same alleged offence?
30. What effect does this Part have on the institution and prosecution of proceedings?
31. Evidentiary matters
32. Officers who may give directions to which subsection 108 (3) of the Act applies
33. Words describing intention to use device outside Australia
34. Organisations specified for the purposes of paragraph 193 (1) (a) of the Act
35. Remuneration and Allowances-Spectrum Manager
36. Form of warrant
37. Charges relating to the SMA's costs
38. Prescribed instrument for purposes of paragraph 299 (1) (b) of the Act
39. Qualifications required by officers who issue evidentiary certificates
40. Directions that may be given by inspectors
41. Issue of duplicate instruments
42. Authorised persons
43. Marine rescue stations-bodies that provide emergency radiocommunications services
44. Mobile (disaster plan) stations-authorisations by Spectrum Manager
45. Service of notices
46. Repeal of former Radiocommunications (Licensing and General) Regulations
AustLII: Copyright Policy