(cf previous s 74F)
(1) The Minister may, subject to the regulations (if any), direct a council to make, amend or revoke a development control plan in the time and manner specified in the direction.
(2) A council to which a direction is given under this section must comply with the direction in accordance with its terms.
(3) If a council fails to comply with a direction of the Minister under this section, the Minister may make, amend or revoke the development control plan as if the Minister were the council.
(4) A development control plan made, amended or revoked by the Minister under this section has effect, or ceases to have effect as the case may be, as if it were made, amended or revoked by the council.
(5) The Minister in making, amending or revoking a development control plan under this section is not subject to the regulations.
(6) Section 3.43(2) does not apply to development control plan made by or at the direction of the Minister under this section.