(cf previous s 115Z)
(1) The proponent is to submit to the Planning Secretary the environmental impact statement required under this Subdivision for approval to carry out the State significant infrastructure.
(2) The Planning Secretary may require the proponent to submit a revised environmental impact statement to address the matters notified to the proponent.
(5) The Planning Secretary is to provide copies of submissions received by the Planning Secretary or a report of the issues raised in those submissions to--(a) the proponent, and(b) if the State significant infrastructure will require an environment protection licence under Chapter 3 of the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 --the Public Service agency responsible to the Minister for the Environment, and(c) any other public authority the Planning Secretary considers appropriate.
(6) The Planning Secretary may require the proponent to submit to the Planning Secretary--(a) a response to the issues raised in those submissions, and(b) a preferred infrastructure report that outlines any proposed changes to the State significant infrastructure to minimise its environmental impact or to deal with any other issue raised during the assessment of the application concerned.
(7) If the Planning Secretary considers that significant changes are proposed to the nature of the State significant infrastructure, the Planning Secretary may make the preferred infrastructure report available to the public.