(1) The regulations may contain provisions of a savings or transitional nature consequent on the enactment of the following Acts:State Revenue and Other Legislation Amendment (Budget Measures) Act 2006
(2) Any such provision may, if the regulations so provide, take effect from the date of assent to the Act concerned or a later date.
(3) To the extent to which any such provision takes effect from a date that is earlier than the date of its publication in the Gazette, the provision does not operate so as:(a) to affect, in a manner prejudicial to any person (other than the State or an authority of the State), the rights of that person existing before the date of its publication, or(b) to impose liabilities on any person (other than the State or an authority of the State) in respect of anything done or omitted to be done before the date of its publication.
(1) On the repeal of the Appropriation (Health Super-Growth Fund) Act 2003 the following provisions have effect:(a) the assets and liabilities of the Health Super-Growth Fund established in the Special Deposits Account under that Act are transferred to, and become the assets and liabilities of, the Liability Management Fund,(b) the Health Super-Growth Fund is closed.
(2) Money paid into the Liability Management Fund pursuant to this clause may be paid out of the Fund as authorised by section 6 of this Act.