New South Wales Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
INDEPENDENT COMMISSION AGAINST CORRUPTION ACT 1988 - SECT 74
Reports on referred matters etc
74 Reports on referred matters etc
(1) The Commission may prepare reports in relation to any matter that has been
or is the subject of an investigation.
(2) The Commission shall prepare
reports in relation to a matter referred to the Commission by both Houses of
Parliament, as directed by those Houses.
(3) The Commission shall prepare
reports in relation to matters as to which the Commission has conducted a
public inquiry, unless the Houses of Parliament have given different
directions under subsection (2).
(4) The Commission shall furnish reports
prepared under this section to the Presiding Officer of each House of
(7) A report required under this section shall be furnished as
soon as possible after the Commission has concluded its involvement in the
(8) The Commission may defer making a report under this section if it
is satisfied that it is desirable to do so in the public interest, except as
regards a matter referred to the Commission by both Houses of Parliament.
AustLII: Copyright Policy