(1) The appropriate Council must keep a register of--(a) orders made under section 119 or 120 of the Legal Profession Uniform Law (NSW) on its application, and(b) approvals given by it under section 121(2) of that Law.
(2) The register may include the details that may be included in the register under section 435 of the Legal Profession Uniform Law (NSW) . Subsection (3) prevails over this subsection in the event of an inconsistency.
(3) The local regulations may make provision for or with respect to the information that may or must be included in the register.
(4) The register may be kept in a form determined by the appropriate Council.
(5) The register must be available for inspection, without charge, at the appropriate Council's office during normal business hours, but only if the inspection is made by an Australian legal practitioner.