New South Wales Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
ROADS ACT 1993 - SECT 139D
Extension and transfer of street vending and other consents
139D Extension and transfer of street vending and other consents
(1) A roads authority may, at the end of the term of a street vending consent,
extend the term of the consent for such further period (not exceeding 7 years)
as is specified in the consent.
(2) An extension may be granted on the
application of the holder of the consent.
(3) A roads authority may transfer
a street vending consent or another consent under this Division permitting the
erection and use of a structure for a purpose to a person other than the
holder of the consent.
(4) A transfer may be granted on the application of
the holder of the consent or of another person made with the holder's consent.
(5) A roads authority may impose a condition as to payments in the nature of
rent when it extends or transfers a street vending consent.
(6) Section 139
applies to a consent extended or transferred under this section.
AustLII: Copyright Policy