(cf former s 89)
(1) A notice of injury must state--(a) the name and address of the person injured, and(b) the cause of the injury (in ordinary language), and(c) the date on which the injury happened.
(2) A notice of injury may be given orally or in writing.
(3) If there is more than one employer, a notice of injury may be given to any one of those employers.
(4) A notice of injury is taken to have been given to an employer--(a) if it is given to any person designated for the purpose by the employer, or(b) if it is given to any person under whose supervision the worker is employed.
(5) A written notice of injury may be served by delivering it, or by sending it by post to, the residence or any place of business of the person on whom it is to be served.
(6) If the regulations so require (and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this section), a notice of injury must be given in the manner, and contain the particulars, prescribed by the regulations.