(cf 2008 Reg cl 9)
(1) A condition to which a driver licence is subject may be shown on the driver licence by means of a code or symbol.
(2) The holder of a conditional licence must, if required to do so by Transport for NSW, carry, when driving, any notice issued by Transport for NSW containing a full explanation of the conditions to which the licence is subject.: Maximum penalty--20 penalty units.
(3) The holder of an Australian driver licence issued by a driver licensing authority in another jurisdiction that is a conditional licence bearing the code X, and that refers to a condition imposed under a provision of a law of that jurisdiction corresponding to this clause or clause 65, must carry--(a) the licence issued by the driver licensing authority in that jurisdiction that contains a full explanation of the conditions to which the licence is subject when driving in this State, or(b) if the licence does not contain such an explanation, a notice issued by the driver licensing authority in that jurisdiction containing a full explanation of the conditions to which the licence is subject when driving in this State.: Maximum penalty--20 penalty units.
(4) A condition code in the first column of the table to this subclause may be used on a driver licence to indicate that the licence is subject to the licence condition set out in the second column opposite that code.
Condition code Licence condition A The holder must drive only a motor vehicle fitted with an automatic transmission. B If the holder drives a heavy vehicle, the vehicle must be fitted with a synchromesh transmission or automatic transmission. E If the holder is the rider of a motor bike or motor trike, the motor bike or motor trike must be of restricted engine capacity as notified by Transport for NSW to the holder on issue or variation of the licence. I The holder must drive only a motor vehicle fitted with an approved interlock device within the meaning of Part 3.3 of the Act. S The holder must wear corrective lenses at all times while driving. V The holder must drive only a motor vehicle fitted with specified driver aids, or modified as directed by Transport for NSW or printed on the licence. X The holder must comply with any condition of which the holder has been notified by Transport for NSW on issue or variation of the licence or that is printed on the licence. Z The holder must not drive with a breath or blood alcohol concentration of 0.02 grams or more of alcohol in 210 litres of breath or 100 millilitres of blood.
(5) A short description of a licence condition may be printed on a driver licence.