(1) The regulator may approve a course of training for traffic control work (an
"approved course" ).
(2) Different courses of training may be approved for different types of traffic control work.
(3) The regulator is to publish in the Gazette the list of approved courses.
(4) The regulator may authorise an RTO to deliver an approved course.
(5) An application by an RTO for authorisation must be made in the manner and form required by the regulator.
(6) The regulator may refuse an application for authorisation or may grant the application unconditionally or subject to conditions.
(7) The regulator may, by written notice to an RTO--(a) suspend, cancel or vary (including by imposing a condition) an authorisation held by the RTO, or(b) disqualify the RTO from applying for an authorisation under this clause.
(8) In this clause--
"deliver" an approved course includes carrying out any assessment that may be required of a person undertaking the course.