(1) The prescribed training for the purposes of sections 131 and 133 of the Act is training, that is provided or approved by the regulator, in relation to the following--(a) the right of entry requirements under Part 7 of the Act,(b) the issue resolution requirements under the Act and this Regulation,(c) the duties under, and the framework of, the Act and this Regulation,(d) the requirements for the management of risks under section 17 of the Act,(e) the meaning of
"reasonably practicable" as set out in section 18 of the Act,(f) the relationship between the Act and this Regulation and the Fair Work Act and the Industrial Relations Act 1996 .
(2) The training must include providing the participant with information about the availability of any guidance material published by the regulator in relation to the Act and this Regulation.
(3) For the purpose of approving training, the regulator may have regard to any relevant matters, including--(a) the content and quality of the curriculum, including its relevance to the powers and functions of a WHS permit holder, and(b) the qualifications, knowledge and experience of the person who is to provide the training.
(4) The regulator may revoke or vary an approval under this clause.
(5) The regulator may impose conditions on an approval under this clause and may vary those conditions.